- Fixation strips for the borders of all 1-piece and 2-piece stoma appliances.
- Prevents the borders of the wafers/flanges from ‘bleeding’ flowing, curling, lifting or drying out and is resistant to water when swimming or bathing.
- Applicable as an occlusive dressing in conditions such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Applicable as fixation plaster with allergy tests or as secondary wound dressing.
- Ideal as a protector when skin breakdown is a risk, catheters, blisters, cuts and irritations, for example in the peri-anal area.
- Non-sterilized, better absorption capacity and less costly.
- Very skin friendly material, no irritation even with the most sensitive skin.
- Thin hydrocolloid with a high absorption capacity.
- Adheres very well, also on a damaged skin.
- Simple to use and can easily be cut to size.
- Universal product; can be used with all brands of 1-piece and 2-piece stoma appliances.
- Without addition of synthetic rubbers.
- Available sizes:
- 5 x 5 cm
- 3 x 11 cm
- 5 x 11 cm
- 5 x 22 cm
- 10 x 10 cm
- 15 x 15 cm
- 20 x 20 cm
- 20 x 30 cm
Click here for order codes
|VMT 0505||5 x 5 cm||20 pcs.|
|VMT 1103||3 x 11 cm||12 pcs.|
|VMT 1105||5 x 11 cm||10 pcs.|
|VMT 0522||5 x 22 cm||20 pcs.|
|VMT 1010||10 x 10 cm||5 pcs.|
|VMT 1515||15 x 15 cm||5 pcs.|
|VMT 2020||20 x 20 cm||5 pcs.|
|VMT 2030/1||20 x 30 cm||1 pcs.|
|VMT 2030/20||20 x 30 cm||20 pcs.|
Other products in this category